Lord Honey, if y'all wanna quick and easy snack, I've got you hooked up with my "Buffalo Tater Chips". This one was featured on the Rachel Ray Show, when I showed her some of my favorite go-to midnight snacks. Trust me, it hits all the marks that a true "buffalo" fan loves.
Buffalo Tater Chips
Jason Smith, FNS
1-regular bag wavy potato chips
1-cup blue cheese, crumbled
6-slices deli turkey breast, cubed
½-cup your favorite brand of buffalo sauce
½-cup celery, diced
½-cup your favorite ranch dressing
· Preheat oven to 350°, line a baking sheet with parchment paper
· Place the potato chips in a single layer on baking sheet
· Sprinkle the blue cheese and turkey over chips
· Drizzle buffalo sauce liberally over the top
· Place in oven for 5-8 mins or until cheese starts to melt
· Remove from oven and sprinkle the celery over top and drizzle with ranch.