Lord Honey, caramel apples are a favorite treat of mine during the Fall. All those great flavors come together perfectly in one sip with my "Caramel Apple Sangria" Mix up a big ol' pitcher and enjoy sippin' a glassful, kicked back around the firepit.
Caramel Apple Sangria
Jason Smith, FNS southerncountrybling.com
1-bottle sparkling white wine
4-cups apple juice
1-cup caramel vodka
4-gala apples, cored and cubed
2-3 cinnamon sticks
Additional cinnamon sticks for garnish
· Place cubed apples in pitcher.
· Add wine, juice and vodka into pitcher and stir to mix well.
· Put in fridge and let chill for 2-3 hours.
· When ready to serve add cinnamon sticks, and stir.
· Pour in glasses and garnish with an extra cinnamon stick.
Tip: You can add any Fall fruit to this, such as pears and pomegranate seeds.