Honey, Have Some Sangria
Updated: 4 days ago
Lord Honey, y'all are gonna love this fruity, white wine Sangria--with a just a hint of sweetness from a little touch of honey. A nice, chilled pitcher of Sangria is a great way to entertain your guests, and free yourself from bartending duties during your get-togethers.
Fruit & Honey Sangria
Jason Smith, FNS southerncountrybling.com
Make 1 pitcher
1-bottle white wine, chilled
1-bottle rose wine, chilled
¼-cup triple sec
3-cups fruit of choice
½-pound red grapes, washed and frozen
· Cut fruit into small pieces or slices and place in a large pitcher.
· Pour the wine in pitcher.
· Add the triple sec and honey.
· Stir to combine.
· Let set in fridge for about 1 hour.
· Add a few frozen grapes to serving glasses, fill the glasses with sangria.
Tip: Make extra and keep in the fridge--you're gonna need it.