Lord Honey, Well I guess you'd say--"what can make me feel this way?" Let me tell y'all--it's Pina Colada jelly beans and Rum in a sparklin' martini glass. It'll make y'all feel good too--when y'all taste the jelly-bean infused rum cocktail I call "Sunshine-Tini"
Jason Smith, FNS southerncountrybling.com
8 oz—Pineapple Rum
2 oz—dry vermouth
½ c—Pina Colada Jelly Beans
Sanding sugar, spread on a plate
· In a pint jar, place the jelly beans and pour the rum over them, shake slightly.
· Let it sit out overnight.
· The next day, fill a shaker ½ full of ice.
· Strain the rum into the shaker.
· Add vermouth.
· Shake until frost forms on the outside of the shaker.
· To make a beautiful, sweet rim, take a martini glass and rub a lemon slice around the rim—invert the glass and dip the top of the glass into sanding sugar.
· Add a few Pina Colada jelly beans into the bottom of the glass-divide the drink into four glasses—being careful to keep your rim pristine.
Tip: If you do not have dry vermouth, a dry white wine can be substituted.