Punkin' and Tini!!!
Updated: Mar 28, 2019
Well bless my soul, what a fun time I had on Pickler&Ben the other day. I showed them the farm, the blinged out closet and the kitchen, then we talked about my fall drink "Slap Yo Punkintini" Well lets just say They was as happy as a hoot owl at midnight.
Y'all just gotta try it out, beat ya just can't have one.
Slap Yo Punkintini
Jason Smith, FNS southerncountrybling.com
2 oz bourbon
1 oz vanilla vodka
1 oz half & half
2-TBSP pumpkin puree
1 oz maple syrup
2-Graham crackers crushed super fine
½-tsp pumkin pie spice
1-TBSP brown sugar
· Place the bourbon, vodka, half&half, punkin puree, maple syrup in a shaker with ice.
· Shake like there aint no tomorrow.
· For the rim, place the graham cracker, sugar and spice in a plate and stir to combine.
· Pour the maple syrup in a shallow container and dip the rim of glass in it and then into the graham cracker mix.
· Pour the drink through a strainer into glass.
Photos Courtesy of the Pickler & Ben show.