Updated: 4 days ago
Lord Honey, this apple-butter infused cocktail with a snappy ginger hit, will make y'all relish summer-time sippin' and look forward to the tastes of fall to come.
Apple-Ginger Summer-time Sipper
Jason Smith, FNS southerncountrybling.com
2 ounces good bourbon
2 ounces honey vodka
2-TBSP apple butter
1-bottle or can ginger beer
Apple for garnish
· Fill a mason jar ¾ way with ice.
· Pour the bourbon, vodka and apple butter over ice.
· Place flat and ring on jar and shake until combined.
· Top off with ginger beer.
· Garnish with apple slices.
Tip: This can be made with blackberry jam or peach preserves.