Lord Honey, I love, love, love watermelon. So it's no surprise that I decided to put it in a cold, refreshin' cocktail. A blender full of my "Wonderful Watermelon Margarita" is the perfect pool-side drink to help y'all beat the summertime heat.
Wonderful Watermelon Margarita
Jason Smith, FNS southerncountrybling.com
2-cups cubed watermelon
¼ -cup agave syrup
6 ounces tequila
Juice from one lime or ¼-cup lime juice
2-cups of ice
¼-cup of sugar
· In a blender, place the watermelon and pulse until pureed.
· Add the agave, tequila, lime juice, salt and ice.
· Pulse until desired consistency.
· Rim glasses with lime wedge and then dip in sugar.
· Pour drink evenly between glasses.
Tip: You may substitute simple syrup for the agave syrup.