All the Tastes of fall--in a glass!!
Updated: Mar 25
Lord Honey, I've combined all the flavors of fall into a chilled, creamy cocktail that'll have your lips smackin' til Christmas.
Autumn Booze Bomb
Jason Smith, FNS southerncountrybling.com
Makes 1 Drink
2 ounces Jack-O-Blast by Captain Morgan rum
1 ounce fire bourbon
2-TBSP prepared caramel sauce (your favorite)
½-cup apple juice
¼-cup turbinado sugar
½-tsp punkin’ pie spice
Cinnamon sticks for garnish
· In a cocktail shaker place a few ice cubes.
· Pour the jack-o-frost, bourbon and caramel over ice, shake for a few seconds.
· On a small plate place the turbinado sugar and punkin' pie spice together, mix together.
· Dip the rim of a rocks glass in honey and then into the sugar mix.
· Pour the shaken mixture into glass and top with apple juice.
· Garnish with cinnamon sticks.
Tip: You can use any punkin' spiced rum.