Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs
Lord Honey, My "Bacon-Ranch Deviled Eggs" takes ever'ones favorite flavors of bacon and ranch and adds them to one of the South's most traditional potluck staples. Y'all won't wanna wait for a potluck before you make these little morsels of goodness--they make a great starter or side for anytime.
Bacon-Ranch Deviled Eggs
Jason Smith, FNS southerncountrybling.com
1 dozen hard-boiled eggs
4 Tbsp—sour cream
6 tsp—dry ranch dressing mix
½ lb—bacon, cubed and fried crispy (for mix and garnish)
½ c—shredded mild cheddar cheese
3—green onions, minced
· Hard boil 1 dozen eggs.
· Peel eggs and cut in half length-wise.
· Place egg white halves into serving dish.
· Place egg yolks into bowl of food processor.
· Add mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch dressing mix, 4 Tbsp of bacon and cheddar cheese to food processor.
· Place egg yolk mixture into a quart-sized zip-top bag, zip shut and cut bottom corner of bag—to create a small opening.
· Squeeze mixture in bag, and pipe the filling into empty white egg halves
· Top each deviled egg with remaining bacon and green onions.
Tip: It’s always good to fix your deviled eggs the day before and refrigerate overnight, to help them set up.