Lord Honey, this could become the drink of champions! I mean COFFEE & BOURBON--two of the most perfect beverages--ever--together--I declare, it'll leave y'all speechless, cause you won't be able to stop drinkin' it. After all, ever'one needs a "Tipsy Coffee Break"
Tipsy Coffee Break
Jason Smith, FNS southerncountrybling.com
16 oz (2 liquid cups)—your favorite bottled iced coffee drink--refrigerated
6 oz—bourbon (or your favorite Irish whiskey)
· Fill shaker ¼ full of ice
· Add coffee drink and bourbon
· Shake until frost forms on outside of shaker
· Pour into frosted glass mug
· Top with whipped cream and your favorite sprinkles
Tip: For a stronger coffee taste, you can sprinkle with espresso powder.