Country Bling Waffles!!!!
Updated: Mar 28, 2019
"Country Bling Waffles" are a great way to indulge with less guilt. Your kids, husband even the dog will beg for them all the time. They are "Slap your brains out with your tongue wanting more". Pancakes are good but there is something about a waffle that's crunchy, buttery, tender and dripping with maple syrup that just makes you say AHHHH!!!! And this one really delivers that feeling. Whether its cold or warm outside they are a great go to and these waffles being less carbs and guilt you can have them more often. Waffles always makes people feel like there on vacation. Don't hesitate make them today.
Country Bling Waffles
2-Cups Almond Meal or Almond Flour
1-tsp Baking Powder
1-tsp Baking Soda
½-tsp Ground Cinnamon
4-TBSP Butter, Melted
1/3-Cup Honey or Agave Syrup
¾-Cup Almond Milk
· Heat waffle iron to medium
· In a mixing bowl place the first 5 ingredients and whisk together, set aside.
· In a smaller mixing bowl place eggs, vanilla, Honey or Agave and milk and whisk together.
· Now pour the wet into the dry very slow mixing the whole time, just until combined.
· Add the butter and mix in.
· Spray the waffle iron and place batter by 2 TBSP into each well.
· Close lid and let cook for about 3-4 mins or until medium brown.
· Serve with buttery maple syrup, bourbon maple syrup, mixed fruit, bacon, sausage and whipped cream.
· TIP: When working with a sticky sweetener like honey, agave or molasses spray your measuring cup or spoon with cooking spray and it will slide right out.