Lord Honey, celebrate ever'ones favorite crème egg while y'all can get 'em with my "Crème Egg Cupcakes" recipe. Your little bunnies won't be the only ones who can't get enough of this sweet seasonal treat.
Crème Egg Cupcakes
Jason Smith, FNS southerncountrybling.com
Servings: 24 cupcakes
1—box of your favorite chocolate cake mix
¼ c—chocolate milk
2/3 c—vegetable oil
· Preheat oven to 350°
· Place cupcake liners in two 12—count muffin pans.
· Combine first 6 ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
· Fill each liner half full of cake batter.
· Place one crème egg into the center of each batter cup.
· Bake for 15 minutes.
· Finish with your favorite frosting and seasonal sprinkles and toppings.
Tip: If you do not have Crème eggs, just use your favorite candy—such as peanut butter cups or caramel filled chocolate.