Lord Honey, give your Halloween tricksters a sweet treat by addin' a little punkin' spice to a colorful and creepy candy bark. Serve at your Halloween Monster bash or place in a festive plastic bag as a special homemade treat for your Trick-or-Treaters.
Punkin’ Spice Boo Bark
Jason Smith, FNS southerncountrybling.com
1-10 ounce pack of orange candy melts
1-10 ounce pack of black candy melts
1-tsp punkin’ pie spice
Halloween sprinkles of choice
· Place a sheet of parchment paper or silpat on a cookie sheet.
· Place the orange melts in a microwave proof bowl, heat for 30 seconds, then another 30 seconds, stir to combine.
· Spread onto the prepared sheet and smooth out.
· Place the black melts in a microwave proof bowl and heat for 30 seconds, then another 30 seconds, add the spice and stir to combine.
· Place dollops onto the top of orange melts, use a tooth pick and swirl until desired look.
· Sprinkle the Halloween sprinkle over melts.
· Let harden and break up and serve.
Tip: This can be done with any color of candy melts you wish.