The Perfect-Toast Mimosa!!!
Lord Honey, y'all don't need a brunch to have a mimosa--my "Cinn-Apple Bourbon Mimosa" has the perfect seasonal flavors to enjoy while the meal is cookin' or to toast the Holiday season with your friends & family.
Cinn-Apple Bourbon Mimosa
Jason Smith, FNS southerncountrybling.com
4 ounces apple juice
1 ½-ounces cinnamon bourbon
Splash of Prosecco
· The night before making this drink place the apple juice and Prosecco in fridge to insure being chilled.
· Mix the sugar and cinnamon together and place in a saucer.
· Dip the rim of glass in honey then into the sugar mix.
· Place the bourbon and apple juice in serving glass, top with splash of Prosecco.
· Garnish with cranberries.
Tip: You can lso ause pomegranate seeds to garnish.